There are more than ten billion written papers online, and it is almost impossible to complete an original assignment. Even if you don’t copy and paste separate parts of other documents as if they were your own, you may use common phrases, which an online checking tool will determine as plagiarism.
- Plagiarism Checker Free
- Best Plagiarism Checker 2017 18
- Free Plagiarism Checker For Students
- Best Plagiarism Checker 2017
- Best Plagiarism Checker 2019
2017 Best Plagiarism Detector Tools for Professionals Transtutors October 15, 2017 2017 Best Plagiarism Detector Tools for Professionals 2017-10-15T20:07:59+00:00 Academia in Action, Education News, Essay Writing, Guest Contribution, News, Transtutors news, Trivia and Tips No Comment. Dupli Checker is a company that offers SEO services for companies of different sizes. It includes experts of different fields – just as well as it offers a wide range of instruments for website optimization, including an online spell checker, a word count checker, a visitor hit counter, an XML sitemap generator, a broken link checker and analyzer, and a few more. Our free plagiarism checker for students guarantees the best check and here are the key advantages of using our tool that prove this: It is completely free. You don’t need to pay anything to check your paper for plagiarism because we know the value of original and unique works. Scribbr (in partnership with Turnitin) Recommended: Yes, it is tailor-made for students.
Furthermore, there is a necessity to complete a lexical and grammar check before you submit the assignment. However, not many students possess editing and proofreading skills. That is why getting access to a plagiarism checker free on the web can be of great use!
What is plagiarism
Let us start with defining what plagiarism really is. It is the act when a person is using someone’s work, not giving them proper credit. You should remember that definition doesn’t include intentions, which means that plagiarism may be committed both: intentionally and unintentionally.
Delivering a paper without proper referencing and crediting may lead to serious consequences, even if you think that paraphrasing is not plagiarism. Remember, learning about plagiarism becomes the first step in understanding how to avoid it.
Example of plagiarism
Below are the most popular plagiarism examples you need to avoid:
- 1. Direct plagiarism, when you intentionally copy and paste someone else’s work without acknowledgments;
- 2. Patchwriting. When a student fails in paraphrasing, he usually rephrases the author’s words and includes them to the text without mentioning the original piece. It is also called ‘spinning’;
- 3. Self-plagiarism. Students think that plagiarism happens only when you steal works of others. However, using your own words from previous texts is still considered an academic crime;
- 4. Misleading citations. When you add a citation that is not directly related to the text, you also participate in academic dishonesty, even if it is not such a serious crime, as copy-pasting;
- 5. Invented sources, which are used when students want to mask the lack of research on the topic. Invented sources often occur when students forget to note down the sources they use. For example, you have found a great quote but don’t know where it was taken from. Will you remove the quote from your text or will make up the source?
- 6. Uncredited paraphrasing. It occurs when students paraphrase the source text but fail to cite it properly;
- 7. Accidental. This plagiarism type is the most controversial because it means that the student has simply forgotten to cite the text or didn’t know where he learned a particular fact.
Citation is not plagiarism
There are several main reasons that make proper citing so important:
- Citing shows that you are a serious researcher. You value the work of others and always give credit to other authors. You would also want your works to be sited, wouldn’t you?
- Citations help students to research the topic if they are interested in it. In such a way you help others to improve their knowledge and to conduct their own research;
- It is ethical to cite every source. When you don’t cite someone’s work, you take credit for the quote, and it means that you don’t respect and don’t appreciate the academic achievements of others. Moreover, you risk not only your grades but performance on the course, because some tutors take plagiarism seriously and can even expel you.
You may use one of the free citation programs online or consult formatting style manuals on a proper citing. However, the best and the most secure way is to get professional citations help from those, who know every formatting style, every source type, and peculiarities of different academic assignments.
Why You Should Use Plagiarism Checker
It is not a secret that plagiarism can significantly influence your grades or even your future. Most of the professors check for plagiarism the assignments they get, so it is important to be sure that your paper is original and unique.
A plagiarism detector highlights common phrases, and your document may be considered plagiarized only because it lacks individuality and is similar to others! It doesn’t mean that you were cheating or using someone else’s words and sentences!
Do you want such a stupid mistake to influence your future? If not, checking the paper will be the best solution.
How Does Plagiarism Checker Work?
If you want to scan for plagiarism any of your assignments, it is necessary to get familiar with the software logic. In such a way, the whole process won’t take you more than a couple of minutes. The process consists of several steps:
- 1. Once you have completed your text and want to check whether it contains any plagiarized parts, you need to copy the document and paste it in a special bar on the website or in the box of the program. If you have certain settings or requirements, you can indicate them before pressing the ‘check’ button. When everything is ready, you only need to click the Check button;
- 2. When you push the ‘check’ bar, the program analyzes your work and compares it to other documents available on the Internet and those which are printed. Depending on the size and complexity of your paper, you will get a plagiarism report within 2-3 minutes;
- 3. When the check is completed, you will be transferred to the page with all the details about your work. They include its uniqueness and the sources, which have similar content. There are also additional instruments, which may complete a deeper analysis if necessary;
- 4. Some programs also offer grammar and spell checker suggestions to improve your text before the delivery. You can always opt for such features additionally;
- 5. Finally, you can download the report in various formats if you decide to deliver it along with your work.
How Our Tool Checks Papers?
We offer you a high-quality plagiarism checker with unique operating logic. When you upload a file, it is compared not only to Internet documents but also to the ones, which are in print. In such a way, you can be sure that your paper will be checked on similarities with billions of other documents!
Moreover, it doesn’t matter how many times you submit the same paper to our program: it will always be checked carefully. This means that if your tutor decides to check your work after the delivery, it won’t be flagged incorrectly.
In addition, we will help you to eliminate grammatical mistakes and improve your work significantly!
Free Plagiarism Checker
Our plagiarism scanner is the best in the field, and you can use it not depending on the level of your computer skills. It is very simple, and you only need to follow the instructions to check your paper for plagiarism.
By making a few clicks, you will be sure that your work is original. You also have an option to check your text for free within 3 free tries! Use our software right now to be sure that you deliver the best plagiarism-free paper from scratch!
We help students stay smart!
When you first time heard the word Plagiarism then maybe most of you think that plagiarism is copying another work or steal someone other ideas. But according to Plagiarism these terms is not 100% correct for plagiarism:-
- To copying and pass off as one’s own
- Use someone other production without crediting the source
Plagiarism is an act of fraud which involves both stealing someone other production and lying about it afterward.
If you copied the content from another source then no one will trust your website.
If your content is not unique or copied from somewhere else then there is a higher risk of being blacklisted on Google, Bing or other search engines. So, you must know about plagiarism.
What is Plagiarism?
Plagiarism is an act of fraud. It includes stealing and using the ideas of another without crediting the source. Or in simple terms, Plagiarism is turning in others work as your own or copying word and idea without giving credit to the author and giving wrong information about the source.
According to the U.S law yes, the word of original ideas is rated as the intellectual property and it is protected by the copyright law.
Plagiarism Checker Free
Today I am going to tell you about the top 5 plagiarism checker online tool 2019.
Smaller SEO tool
Best Plagiarism Checker 2017 18
Smaller SEO tool is on the first place in top 5 plagiarism checker online tool 2017. It is one of the best tools for plagiarism detection. It also provides the Grammarly tool which helps you to find the grammar mistakes in your content.
The main things about this tool its interface which is very simple and user-friendly. You just need to put your content in that box and just click on check plagiarism. After that it will provide the result in the form of a percentage.
It allows checking 1000 word at one time if your post is more than 1000 word then you need to split it for plagiarism checking.
After scanning if you find phrases or sentences highlight in red color that means the content already exists on the internet. It allows you to see the original source of your content for that you just need to click on red content.
Smaller SEO tool is free website to check plagiarism as well as Keyword position checker, spell checker, backlinks checker, Alexa rank checker and many more.
If you want to check the plagiarism of the online document then not to worry Copyscape allows you to check online document and that’s the reason it is on 2nd place in top 5 plagiarism checker online tool 2017.
If you want to make plagiarism check on the online post that not published yet then Copyscape is the best for you.
It checks every new page and phrase with Google search result or an indexed page and provides the best result to you.
The checking quality of this tool is great but it may take few minutes during checking.
If you want to use this tool for checking and uploading text then you need to buy credit.
Free Plagiarism Checker For Students
Dupli checker is another effective free online plagiarism checker tool. This tool is best for those who check plagiarism on daily basis because you don’t need to pay single rupee for the subscription. If you are new or use it without sign up then it allow you to 1 plagiarism checks per day and this is the only disadvantage that I have seen yet.
Dupli checker does not have a fancy interface but it provides the user-friendly environment and give the best possible result.
One of the best features of it is that it allows you 2 ways to check plagiarism. First way is copy and pastes the content in the field and then check plagiarism. The second way is upload a text or doc file from your computer.
Plagiarisma is one of the best tool that I have ever seen because it use for multipurpose like used by teacher, blogger, writer and other also.
The key features about that it support multiple file format like TXT, HTML, RTF, PDF, ODT and other also.
It allows different method to check plagiarism like by copy and pastes the context in text box, upload the file in a supported format and you can check plagiarism of online document by just putting the URL.
If you want to check the text quickly then you can download the add-ons in Firefox or Chrome.
There is only one disadvantage that is ever found in this tool that it allows the limited number of plagiarism check per day for the free user.
The number of plans available on it if you wants to upgrade to premium membership like in $5 for one day with 100 maximum searches or $25 for unlimited searches for 3 months.
PaperRater is another free plagiarism detection online tool and it is on 5th spot in 5 plagiarism checker online tool 2017.
Best Plagiarism Checker 2017
It is 3 in 1 tool, first is proofreader and grammar check, second is vocabulary builder and last is plagiarism checker. This is a very popular tool and uses in over more than 100 countries.
Best Plagiarism Checker 2019
If you are a student or teacher then it is best tool for you here you can test your term paper, worksheet etc. It gives the fastest result in comparison with other tools.
If you are looking for premium version then it provides various plans like $7,95 for per month and $95,40 for per year.
So, here is the list of 5 free online plagiarism checker tool. Hope these will help you!!!
Did you use any of the tools from the above list? If yes then share your experience with us in below comment section.