VEGAS Pro has several built-in compressor plugins which you can apply at the event, track, bus, or master level. Where you apply compression might depend on whether you want to control a single voice, a specific instrument, a section of instruments, background sounds, chatter, vocals, or the entire program. Learn to use it however it makes the.
- In this clip, you'll learn how to use Sony Vegas to compress hours of footage into the space of a few seconds. Whether you're completely new to Sony's popular nonlinear editor (NLE) or are a seasoned digital video professional simply looking to pick up a few new tips and tricks, you're sure to be well served by this free video software tutorial. For more information, including detailed, step.
- Ducking compression in Sony Vegas Pro - Creative COW's VEGAS Pro user support and discussion forum is a great resource for Vegas users wishing to learn more about Vegas without all the noise.
- How To: Create a time lapse in Sony Vegas Movie Studio or Pro. By daylightspool; Sony Vegas; In this clip, you'll learn how to use Sony Vegas to compress hours of footage into the space of a few seconds. Whether you're completely new to Sony's popular nonlinear editor (NLE) or are a seasoned digital video professional simply looking to pick up a few new tips and tricks, you're sure to be well.
- Video Editing Forums Archive; Pre January 2014 Video Editing Forums Archive; Video editing help, expert tips and advice; Sony Vegas video editing apps; How to best render AVI video, compression?
- Select a video file (such as *.mp4, *.mpg, *.mkv, *.avi, *.wmv, *.flv, *.mov, *.vob, *.3gp, *.rmvb, *.mts, *.m2ts, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.divx, *.asf, *.webm and more).
- Enter a desired video size that you need.
- Click button 'Compress' to start upload your file.
- Once upload completed, converter will redirect a web page to show the compression result.
- Please make sure the desired video size is not too small (compared to your original file), otherwise the compression may fail.
- Another way to reduce video file size is to smaller video frame width and height, please use
- Desired video size is an approximation value, the file size of output video will be close to this value, it cannot be greater than the source file size. Tool will prompt you if this value is less than 30% of source file size, and you can decide whether to continue.
- Audio quality can be 32kbps, 48kbps, 64kbps, 96kbps, 128kbps or No Sound (silent). If the audio quality of original video is below this value, the original audio quality will be used. No Sound option can also save file size.
- If file upload process takes a very long time or no response or very slow, please try to cancel then submit again.
- This tool cannot support encrypted or protected video files.
Compress Video Sony Vegas Pro
- Merge Video
Video joiner to combine multiple video files
- Cut Video
Video cutter to split video files
- Rotate Video
Flip and transpose video
- Watermark Video
Add a watermark to video
- Repair MP4
Fix corrupted MP4, MOV, M4V, 3GP videos
- Add Audio to Video
Add or replace background music in videos
- Change Video Speed
Speed up or slow down video
- Brighten Video
Brighten and lighten a video
- Stabilize Video
Stabilize and deshake a shaky video