IDS V117 is tested working fine with Ford VCM2 clone, this post is available with the newest IDS software new features, free download links and how to install.
- IDS V117 Free download + Installation Guide
A: Ford vcm2 can do Ford models only, If any NEW update on the ford vcm ii software, we will release a notice online. Q: What is the difference between VCM (SP10-T) and VCM II (SP177)? A: VCM do not support VMM, but VCM II support VMM as well as CFR. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford ® for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS). The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provide full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin Fords ®.
Step 1: Download Diagnostic Software, then Install Diagnostic Software:
IDS 117 Full
Step 2: Download VCI Software, then Install VCI Software:
VCI Software 220.127.116.11
Step 3: Download Diagnostic Software Updates (if available)
Then Run Diagnostic Software Updates:
Update IDS 117.04
Ford Vcm 2 Software Download
See IDS Update Release Dates below:
Step 4: Download VMS
Then Install VMS
(Optional – VCMM Users Only)
Click here for VMS Manual
After Installing: Diagnostic Software Updates will pop up on Mondays and Thursdays when available.
- VCI firmware what’s new – contain details on this new software.
IMPORTANT: Changes to VCM II and VCMM
VCM II & VCMM Device Software (“VCI Software”)
- Previously, installing IDS or FDRS would install everything that is needed in order to use a VCM II/VCMM with any of the Ford diagnostic software (IDS, FDRS & VMS). There is now a new package separate from
- IDS and FDRS, called VCI Software.
- This VCI Software package WILL NEED to be downloaded in order to use your VCM II or VCMM, regardless of whether this is the first time you have downloaded IDS/FDRS.
- This will improve download and installation time, as previously you were downloading and installing these components with BOTH IDS and FDRS.
- You WILL NOT need to download and install this package every release, only when there is an update to the loaded code on the device.
When launching the VCI Manager, you will be prompted to select which device (VCM II or VCMM) you intend to use.
Only the devices of the selected type will appear in the VCI Manager. If you wish to switch device type, you will have to close the VCI Manager and select the other device.
Note: If the device is already connected via USB, you will bypass the selection screen.
Figure 1: The VCI Launcher desktop icon
Ford Vcm 2 Software Download
Figure 2: The main screen of the VCI Launcher
Figure 3: A side-by-side comparison showing the VCM II Manger and the VCMM Manager
Changes to IDS
- IDS now requires you to select your device type at the launch of IDS.
- If you wish to switch devices while in IDS, you need to navigate to what was previously the Wireless device manager (the green arrows in the upper right hand corner), select the button at the bottom left which says “VCI Type” and select which device you wish to use. You can do this at any time while in the IDS tool.
- Note: It is recommended if you previously pinned IDS to the task bar, that you unpin it in R115, and then re-pin it while on the device selection screen.
Figure 4: The device selection screen when launching IDS.
Figure 5: The new device manager screen. Note the icon in the top right, the VCI Type button in the bottom left, and the VCI Launcher selection window.
VCI Software Uninstaller
- There is now a new component included in the VCI Software package called VCI Software Uninstaller.
- This gives you the ability to uninstall all Ford Diagnostic components (IDS, FDRS, VMS, CFR, and VCI Software) from one central location, rather than having to uninstall each component individually.
- This uninstaller can be accessed by going to StartFord Motor CompanyVCI Software Uninstaller. After following the prompts, you can select which software applications you wish to uninstall.
- Note: If you are removing all components, it is recommended you select “Remove Uninstaller Data” to remove successfully all Ford components from the PC.
Figure 6: The location of the VCI Software Uninstaller
Figure 7: The main screen of the VCI Software Uninstaller
Best Ford VCMII with IDS V117 source:
OBDexpress.co.uk Office Blog all rights reserved Free Download & Install IDS V117 Ford VCM2
who like this article also viewed:
V101 OEM VCM 2 IDS For Ford Diagnostic and Key Programming Tool Full Chip Version
VCM2 ford software installation user guide
OEM VCM II Specification
Model name:Ford VCM 2
For ford software version :V101.03
For Mazda software version :V94
Computer requirements：XP or Few WIN7 Pro.
VCM 2 Install/User Note:
1. Never update it online.Close the internet when install software. No anti-virus software in computer.
2. Only for Ford Cars,not trucks,pls pay attention to.
3.Pls use our software that installed in CD or sent by Link to avoide vcm ii nonworking.
4. VCM II Scan tool can do diagnose, scan, airbag, key programming, ecu programming, PCM programming via OBD2 port.VCM2 can support keys programming and PCM Programming,you need to use pin code reader to get pin code from your cars first, if you do not have pin code reader in hand, you can buy Outcode/Incode Calculator For Ford From us. And some of car models need to pay for it,you must to have an account on vcm2 website,these two functions is not free.
5. Support VMM and CFR
6. Please make sure the working voltage is 14V and stable when you use the Ford VCM 2 Scanner do programming.
7. If you want Repgrogram PCM in old cars, you better use VCM I interface. VCM2 is not good for it.
Attention if you work with for Mazda V94:
You need install Mazda software on another computer with XP system.
When installed the for Mazda software, the system may reminds you this problem, like VCM2 can not boot-up properly, VCM2 LED's on not functioning properly.
No worry when you encounter these problems. Because our VCM2 chip board is for IDS software V101, if you want to work with for mazda v94, need downgrade the firmware first. (About Detailed Downgrade Steps, You Can Contact Us)
Our VCM II VCM 2 Diagnostic Tool Full Chip PCB pictures:
Ford VCM II Diagnostic Tool Description
VCMII is a OBD2 diagnostic and program tool for Ford / Mazda Gasoline / Diesel Cars From 1996 to 2015,which provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin cars 1996-2015, including for all new 2013 vehicles.
VCM II User Guide : How to install Ford VCM V101.03?
V101.03 Installation Steps:
1 Check your computer real time now.Change your computer time to 2016.1.1.
2 Open IDS-91.01-FULL,start to install V91 first,choose the language you want.Accept all,and press next. Install and save it in C disk,don't change the save route.The software need about 4GB space to install.
Start to install now,usually need 30mins-1hour.Update database.
3 Open the IDS logo in your desk now,put information(ignore),then it ask for your computer time is not right.(if you have change to 2016.1.1,then ignore it here)Then it tell you only have 3 days,need activated it.(Ignore it now,press next)
4 Open the CD disk folder,Install IDS-101.01-FULL now,then Install IDS-101.02,Install IDS-101.03
5 Activated the license,copy your key from DFstd-key.Then ready to install the Deep Freeze,this software will come out automatic.
Ford VCM 2 Function:
-Automatic vehicle recognition
-Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
-Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
-Guided Fault Finding
-New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
-Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
-Program New Keys
-Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
-Steering Angle Resets
-All Other Dealer Functions
Ford VCM 2 VCM II IDS Features
1. The VCM II is the new Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
2. VCM scanner is the brand new diagnostics interface from Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
3. It will be required for part new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords.
4. Ford scanner will be required for all new 2013 Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin Fords.It supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
5. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
6. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR).
7. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
8. IDS software for FORD ONLY ,can not do MAZDA.
Part Number: 164-R9805 - VCM II Base Kit
Part Number: 164-R9806 - VCM II CFR
Part Number: 164-R9807 - VCM II Kit with CFR
Part Number: 164-R9800 - VCM II Kit with CFR & Laptop
Part Number: 164-R9801 - VCM II DLC Cable
-New or Refurbished Dell Latitude Laptop
-New or Refurbished Panasonic ToughBook Laptop
-Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) (P/N: 164-R9508)
Full Chip VCMII Unit Pictures:
Ford IDS VCM 2 Software Looks:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 86 15827411186
Whatsapp: 86 15827411186