The master code is designed to over-ride your user set security code. What is a Nokia security code? Every Nokia phone has the ability to lock the phone during boot up in the settings. A Nokia Reset Security Code is a master code which is linked and unique to your phone. It is pre-programmed into your Nokia phone and designed for technicians to.
- To master reset the Nokia 301 using the special code, do the following: Power the phone on and charge its battery up to at least 80%. Open the Phone Call option and type.#7370# on the keyboard. If that fails to work, use.#7380# instead and wait for more instructions. Enter the security code – if you didn’t change it, it should be: 12345.
- While the phone is not yet locked, dial.#06#to get the imei or serial number of the phone. Write down the 15 digit imei number somewhere. Go to www.unlockitfree.com. When the page loads, select, free remote master code. In the area provided for imei/serial number, insert the serial/imei number of the phone.
- How to Reset Nokia Android Smartphone with Key Combination Remove the SIM Card and Switch OFF your Smartphone Simultaneously Press Volume Up + Power Key The Phone will Boot with the Android Logo Leave all the Keys Use the Volume Down Key to Scroll Down to the Option Wipe Data / Factory Reset Press.
- The phone will automatically restart. If you forgot wallet code for Nokia S60 phone, use this code reset:.## Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. Phone will ask you the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345. Press.#3925538# to delete the contents and code of wallet.
How to factory resetNOKIA 110? How to wipe all data in NOKIA 110? How to bypass screen lock in NOKIA 110? How to restore defaults in NOKIA 110?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset NOKIA 110. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your NOKIA 110 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Press Power button until your cell phone turns on.
- Then press and hold * key + 3 key + Call button + Power button.
- When you see nokia logo, then release holded buttons.
- Now enter your lock code.
* The default lock code is 12345
- After that your phone will reset and restart.
- That' all.
Nokia 113 factory reset - video
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Check other NOKIA device solutions:
How To Factory Reset Nokia C3 Without Security Code
This guide will explain methods to bypass a forgotten Nokia security / lock code
Method 1: Master code calculation
1. Head to http://www.nokialockcode.com/calculate.php
2. Calculate the master unlock code for your phone
3. Enter the code into your phone
Method 2: Code reset (for Symbian s60 & s60v2 only)
1. Download [ Login / Register to download free]
1b. Remove memory card from your locked Nokia mobile phone
2. Put your card into card reader and connect it with your computer
3. Create the directory System/Recogs and copy thc-nokia-
unlock.mdl into this directory
4. At the end your file will be in System/recogs directory of your mmc. (System folder will be hidden by default, so make sure you can view hidden files and folders)
5. Remove the Memory Card and place it into the locked phone.
6. Now start your locked phone and wait for some time when it asks for the code
7. Let this tool reset the code for you, wait for 2 minutes and then enter 12345 in the code box
8. Done. Your security code will be reset to 12345
Method 3: Hard reset
Note: This will delete everything on your phone memory. So if you have access to phone (Phone is not locked), Please backup data. And also make sure phone battery is full before performing hard reset
1. While the phone is off, press & hold below 3 keys simultaneously,
* For classic style phones: Call key + Asterisk key (*) + 3
* For full Touch Phones: Call key + End key + Camera-capture key
* For Touch Phones with Qwerty keyboard: LEFT SHIFT key + SPACEBAR key + BACK key
* For SYMBIAN^3 phones (Nokia N8, C7, E7, C6-01, X7, E6): Volume Down Key + Camera Key + Menu Key
2. Ensuring that above keys are being pressed, Press & hold Power button until you see “Formatting” on your screen
3. Release all keys & wait for formatting to be completed
4. Once completed, Phone is like just out of the box
5. Most importantly, your security code is now reset to the
Method 4: Reset using Phoenix (PC method)
How To Factory Reset Nokia 6300 Without Security Code
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.