John Inglis Young, OAM (born 21 June 1950), known professionally as John Paul Young, is a Scottish -born Australian pop singer who had his 1978 worldwide hit with ' Love Is in the Air '. His career was boosted by regular appearances as a performer and guest. Paul Young's edition of Columbia/Legacy's budget-priced SUPER HITS compilation series is an inexpensive summation of Young's '80s tenure with the label. The selection focuses on his classic blue-eyed-soul singles, 'Come Back and Stay,' 'Everytime You Go Away,'. Paul Young - Wherever I Leave My Hat: Best of - Amazon.com Music. 5.0 out of 5 stars Paul Young's greatest hits!! Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2020. Went down hill and I couldn't help wonder why most to the songs were on there and certainly there wasn't enough good songs to warrant a second CD. Paul Young has an amazing. September 11, 2019. 13 Comments. Paul Young is joining Cher on the UK leg of her ‘Here We Go Again’ World Tour. Multi-talented Oscar, Emmy and GRAMMY Award-winning star Cher, has today announced that British 80’s icon, Paul Young will be joining her as a very special guest on the UK and Ireland dates of her Here We Go Again World Tour. Listen free to Paul Young – Greatest Hits (Everytime You Go Away, Come Back and Stay and more). 18 tracks (79:21). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm.
|From Time To Time - The Singles Collection|
|Compilation album by|
|Released||2 September 1991|
|Paul Young chronology|
From Time to Time – The Singles Collection is a compilation album by the English singer Paul Young. Released in 1991, it was Young's first 'greatest hits' collection, compiling tracks from the past decade.
The album entered the UK Albums Chart at number one (Young's third and final UK number one album to date) and has been certified Triple Platinum by the British Phonographic Industry for UK sales in excess of 900,000 copies.
A mastering error on some CD copies divided the track 'Both Sides Now' into two sections. Exactly 2:00 of 'Both Sides Now' appears at the end of track 11, before the song concludes on track 12.
- 'Everytime You Go Away' from The Secret of Association
- 'Come Back and Stay' from No Parlez
- 'I'm Only Foolin' Myself' Previously unreleased
- 'Senza una donna (Without a Woman)' feat.ZuccheroPreviously unreleased
- 'I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down' from The Secret of Association
- 'Broken Man' from No Parlez
- 'Everything Must Change' from The Secret of Association
- 'Wonderland' from Between Two Fires
- 'Don't Dream It's Over' feat.Paul CarrackPreviously unreleased
- 'Love of the Common People' from No Parlez
- 'Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)' from No Parlez
- 'Both Sides Now' feat.ClannadEdit of version on the soundtrack to the film Switch
- 'Some People' from Between Two Fires
- 'Oh Girl' from Other Voices
- 'Softly Whispering I Love You' from Other Voices
|Australia (ARIA Charts)||6|
|United Kingdom (Official Charts Company)||1|
|United Kingdom (BPI)||3× Platinum||1,800,000^|
^shipments figures based on certification alone
Paul Young Songs Videos
- ^'From Time to Time: The Singles Collection - Paul Young - Songs, Reviews, Credits - AllMusic'. AllMusic. Retrieved 3 January 2018.
- ^BPI databaseArchived 17 January 2010 at WebCite
- ^ abRyan, Gavin (2011). Australia's Music Charts 1988–2010 (pdf ed.). Mt. Martha, VIC, Australia: Moonlight Publishing.
- ^'British single certifications – Paul Young – From Time to Time – The Singles Collection'. British Phonographic Industry.Select singles in the Format field.Select Platinum in the Certification field.Type From Time to Time – The Singles Collection in the 'Search BPI Awards' field and then press Enter.