- Nocturne Siouxsie And The Banshees Rar
- Siouxsie And The Banshees Tour
- Siouxsie And The Banshees Arabian Knights
Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Best Of
Artist: Siouxsie & The Banshees Album: The Best Of Style: Punk, NewWave, Rock, Synthpop Year: 2004 [2002 original] Quality: DTS 5.1 (.wav+.cue, 44.1kHz/24Bit) Bitrate: ~1411 kbps Tracks: 14 Size: ~531 Mb Recovery: 3% Covers: front only Release: rip of DVD Deluxe Sound & Vision by © Universal Music Company, 2004
- Siouxsie and the Banshees are among the principal trailblazers in the UK punk and new wave pantheon, issuing a string of hit singles and albums between 1978 and 1995. Classic Album Selection #1 features remastered versions of their first six albums (1978-1983) housed in gatefold Remus wallets inside a rigid slipcase.
- Following Tinderbox's success but still not working as well with John Valentine Carruthers as they could have, Siouxsie and the Banshees kept him on for one further album - a covers collection, much in the vein of band inspiration David Bowie's Pin-Ups.
Siouxsie & the Banshees - Superstition - 1991 This one came out my Freshman year in college, shortly after I got back from Basic Training for the Air Force. I had never been a huge fan of the Banshees (and I'm still not, to this day), but this album did have a few pop songs on it that attracted me.
01. Dear Prudence (03:52)
02. Hong Kong Garden (02:59)
03. Cities In Dust (04:03)
04. Peek-A-Boo (03:18)
05. Happy House
Nocturne Siouxsie And The Banshees Rar(03:55)
06. Kiss Them For Me (04:22)
07. Face To Face (04:23)
08. Israel (04:55)
09. Christine (02:59)
10. Spellbound (03:19)
11. Stargazer (03:16)
12. Arabian Knights (03:08)
13. Killing Jar (03:59)